In-Home Care with On Call Care Services, LLC
When it comes to your care there are so many in home care choices-
Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home health agencies (nursing agencies), home care agencies and more. However, only you can choose what’s right for you.
At On Call Care Services, we realize that it is never easy to bring someone in your home to provide care. So we strive to make staying at home a very positive and rewarding experience. We do this by allowing you to choose your own caregiver from a group of experienced caregivers, allowing you to maintain your schedule and providing you or your loved one with personalized care.
A recent study found an overwhelming majority of seniors (86 percent) want to continue living at home for as long as possible. Seniors appear to be willing to seek help to do that.
The study found that 54 percent of seniors who live alone are four times more likely to use professional care than those who live with their children.
The users of in-home care tend to be older: 42 percent of seniors over the age of 80 rely on professionals.
Every day, more and more families desire senior care services that are provided in the comfort and safety of home. Not only is it the most satisfying form of elder care available, but it can also be significantly more affordable than other forms of care. There are lots of other reasons for the growing demand of our services, too.
You Are in Charge– we’re On “Your” Schedule
You, the client, are in charge of everything. On Call Care Services will not dictate what your schedule is, (i.e. what time you get up, when you take a shower, have your meals etc.)
It is our job to adjust to your schedule and to ensure that you remain comfortable in your own home. On Call Care Services- senior home care at it’s finest!
Accredited, Licensed, Insured & Bonded!
On Call Care Services agency are required by the State of MO to be insured & bonded. This can give you the peace of mind that a trustworthy caregiver will be in your loved ones home.
We tailor your care to your needs
We are aware of the fact that no two people are the same; therefore, their needs are going to differ. Whether you need in home care, respite care, part time or full time care, On Call Care Services can provide an experienced caregiver that is right for you. We tailor your program of care based on your needs and we are flexible to change the program as different needs arise. We will also work along with any home health agency or nursing agency that may be assisting your loved ones after a recent hospital stay.
Why Home Care Services?
- Home care is delivered at home. There are such positive feelings that all of us associate with being home. When we are not feeling well, most of us ask to go home. When we are feeling well, we enjoy the sanctity of our residences and the joy of being with our loved ones.
- Home care services keep families together. There is no more important social value. It is particularly important in times of illness.
- Home care serves to keep the elderly independent. None of us want to be totally dependent and helpless. With some assistance, seniors can continue to function as viable members of society.
- Home care help prevent or postpone institutionalization. Few patients choose to be placed in a nursing home, unless it’s the only place where they can obtain the 24-hour care that they need.
- Home care does promotes healing and independence. There is abundant evidence that patients heal more quickly at home and thus creates a sense of comfort and independence.
- Home care can allow a maximum amount of freedom for the individual. Hospitals and nursing homes offer more regimented, regulated environments. Home care offers a reassuring, individualized setting.
- Home care is personalized care. It is tailored to the needs of each individual. It is delivered on a one-to-one basis.
- Home care involves the individual and the family in the care that is delivered. The patient and his family are taught to participate in their health care. They are taught how to get well, and how to stay that way.
- Home care reduces stress. Unlike most forms of health care which can increase anxiety and stress, home care frequently has the opposite effect.
- Home care is one of the most effective forms of health care. This is why there is very high consumer satisfaction associated with care delivered in the home.
- Home care is an efficient form of health care. By bringing health services home, the patient does not generate board and room expenses. The patient and/or his family supply the food and tend to the individual’s other needs. Technology now has developed to the point where many services, once only available in a hospital, can be offered at home.
- Home care is given by special people. By and large, employees of home care agencies look at their work, not as a job or profession, but as a calling. Home care workers are highly trained and dedicated to their work.
- Why Home care is, in many cases, less expensive than other forms of care. The evidence is convincing that, for many services, home care is less expensive than other forms of care. In general, home care costs only one-tenth as much as hospitalization and only one-fourth as much as nursing home placement to deal with comparable health problems.
- Home care extends life. A study by the U.S. General Accounting Office has established that people receiving home care tend to live longer and have a better quality of life. Home care helps not only add years to life, but “life to years.”
- Home care is the preferred form of care, even for individuals who are terminally ill. There is a growing public acceptance and demand for hospice care, which is home care for individuals who are terminally ill. Please Contact us with any questions you may have.
Family caregivers and senior care professionals often notice changes in their loved ones, which send up a red flag that an otherwise healthy older adult needs more assistance to remain safely and independently at home.