On Call Care Services, LLC
YOUR HOME CARE NEED IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Time sheets must be turned in no later than 5:00 pm on 1st and 16th of the each month. After hours, Use drop BOX or Mail Slot in Door.
- Whiteout is not allowed AT ALL on time sheets. If you need to make an error on timesheet, please get timesheet redone.
- In/out times must be in 15 minute increments for payment. (Example: 10:00 am, 10:15 am, 10:30 am, 10:45 am, etc.)
- Time worked while an Employer or Client is in the hospital/rehab/nursing facility is not payable on the CDS or IN_HOME program. Medicaid pays the facility to provide services to the Employer or Client during that time NOT the Attendant or Employee.
- Time worked for the Employer or Client when they are not Medicaid active is not payable on the CDS or IN-HOME program.
- Per Missouri regulations, DO NOT FAX your timesheet.
You may NOT turn in your time sheet before time has been completed for the pay period. Your time sheet will be rejected requiring a new one to be submitted.
FORGETTING TO CLOCK –IN OR OUT
If you forget to clock in or clock out you will need a timesheet signed by the client for that day. Please do not clock out or put on timesheet more hours than what is authorized on your sample timesheet.
Time Sheet Policies
Employers or Clients must have the name that Medicaid has on file for them printed and signed on the time sheet or the time sheet is not payable. If they are in need of a special accommodation in regards to this they must arrange with their CDS coordinator / IN-HOME Supervisor to have an “Alternate Signature” on file for them.
- Pay dates are the 10th and 25th of each month.
- If payday falls on a holiday pay will be received the following banking business day.
- Time sheet will only be accepted in blue/black ink. NO PENCIL!
- Any other ink will cause the time sheet to be rejected and may delay your paycheck.
- Direct Deposit is mandatory.
Paycheck stubs are available as needed. You will receive one paycheck stub per check any additional paycheck stubs will cost .50 cents per stub no exceptions so please save your pay stubs for future use. You can sign up to view your CLOCK IN’s and PAY CHECK STUBS online, please call the office for details.
OVERTIME OR UNAUTHORIZED HOURS WORK RULE
All employees or attendants must have a signed authorization by management to work overtime or any additional hours more than what is authorized on your sample timesheet.
Employee who continues to add unauthorized hours or work unauthorized Hours or overtime hours will face Disciplinary action up to termination.
(CDS) DEFINITION OF TASKS:
PLEASE CAREFULLY OBSERVE UNDER WHAT TASK ON THE LEFT DOES THESE CHORES BELOW FALL UNDER:
ALL LATE TIMESHEETS IS AUTOMATICALLY PAID OUT ON THE NEXT PAY PERIOD
We therefore ask that you kindly try to get your timesheet in by the 1st and 16th of each month to ensure you get paid ontime.
Payroll will not pick up any late timesheets from the office until after pay day is concluded.
If Late timesheets becomes available before the next pay day an office staff will contact you that it is direct deposited to your debit card or bank.
Please do not contact the office in regards to late timesheets prior to the next pay day as staff members aren’t able to assist in such matters.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS
It is very important that you update all address changes and phone numbers to prevent disciplinary actions.
WE APPRECIATE YOU AS A VALUED EMPLOYEE OR ATTENDANTS, THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF ON CALL CARE SERVICES, LLC.
“When you’re with us, you’re with family”
FOR ALL PAYCHECK CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT THE PAYROLL DEPARTMENT AT:
THE MAIN OFFICE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH THOSE CONCERNS
FOR ALL CLOCK-IN/OUT or CLIENT/EMPLOYEE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT
Shaudee Baskin Staffing Coordinator 3 for Clients A-G: 816-569-5470 Ext: 104
Jeri Harvey Staffing Coordinator-1 For Clients P-Z: 816-569-5470 Ext: 103
Kia Buckner Staffing Coordinator-2 For Clients A-K: 816-569-5470 Ext: 101
HR/Payroll Department 816-299-5605
CONSUMER DIRECTED (CDS) TIMESHEEETS
Please click the month you need to download.
- TIMESHEET MARCH
- TIMESHEET APRIL
- TIMESHEET MAY
- TIMESHEET JUNE
- TIMESHEET JULY
- TIMESHEET AUGUST
- TIMESHEET SEPTEMBER
- TIMESHEET OCTOBER
- TIMESHEET NOVEMBER
- TIMESHEET DECEMBER
IN HOME (AGENCY MODEL) TIMESHEETS
Please click to download.
CDS/IN-HOME TIMESHEET INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Please click to download.