- Mrs. Audrey Bell: “Both my son and I have been extremely pleased. It gives me great peace of mind, knowing that he is in good hands…with On Call Care Services he has had continuity of care… they provide excellent private health care.”
- Mr. David Manning: “I have been able to take control of my life again with the assistance of your company and your wonderful employees… We look forward to the future with your company”
- Mrs. Alana Timms: “I would like you to know how pleased I am with your agency. The caregiver taking care of my mother has been wonderful. My mom is not easy to care for and she has been doing a great job. We are so pleased. Thank you again.”
- Miss Goodman: Dear Mr. Ferguson, Words are inadequate to express my gratitude for your help with mom during her last weeks and days. Your willingness to help and be flexible was amazing. It allowed my time with Mom to be better quality… Please convey our deep appreciation to your whole staff. God bless you all!
- Pam Graves: Hi, Samantha. Thanks once again for all your care and concern for mom this past month. She went to the Lord on Friday night. You have been our stars. Thanks so much for all your help. Blessings to all of you at On Call Care Services!
- Mrs. Jean Simmons: I am pleased to be writing this letter to you regarding our home care nurse, Dores. Dores has been assisting my mother with wound care since August. We are very fond of Dores as she is a very caring and professional in her treatment of my mom. Thank you On Call Care Services.